Leverage data privacy regulations as a business enabler
Watch quick overview
Watch this quick 5 min video to see how our unique approach and architecture can unlock the value of customer data for your business.
You will learn how NiX can:
- Enable single view of the customer
- Establish trust with customers
- Secure data across all touchpoints and channels
- Save money and time
- Reduce regulatory risk and liability
What people are saying about us
I appreciate how NiX provides the ability to secure and control customer data that is used outside the company to better manage third-party risk, plus it automates the process and reduces the workload of the Privacy team.
Bart HolzerCISO, Wesley Financial
A significant impact of data privacy regulations is the tectonic shift in who controls personal data. Leading companies deploy technologies like NiX to empower consumers to actively participate in the management of their personal data.
James HowardAuthor and Advisor: Data Management and Privacy
Easily integrate with our ready-to-use plugins
for Magento 2+
Get our Magento plugin to get compliant quickly and easily.
- Easy to install and configure.
- No impact to shopping experience.
- Integrates Magento with NiX compliance and DSR automation services.
- Tracks and controls consumer data in and out of Magento.
- Tracks and controls data leaving for 3rd party systems.
- Gives your customers data rights management.
GAIN AND RETAIN CUSTOMER TRUST
Gain precious customer trust while streamlining data management to avoid being a statistic
of consumers will not interact with businesses if they have concerns about their data security practices.
of consumers say they should be able to control the information they share with businesses online.
of data breaches are caused by 3rd parties.
Is the average cost savings when businesses adopt a centralized data governance program.
A unique approach to acquire and renew customer trust
A single solution to empower the whole business
NiX centrally manages customer preferences to allow for sprawl reduction and preference-based enforcement of personal data use